Price (NZD) $60.00 per 1 kg cone + postage & packaging*
BlackHills yarn is naturally coloured, 100% dye free and comes from BlackHills farm in the hill country of North Canterbury, New Zealand. The wool is produced using sustainable biogro certified products which are eco-friendly.
BlackHills Maxi 6, 1kg comes in two natural colours - Ivory, and Slate (mid grey)
The yarn is spun onto cones which come ready for knitting. The yarn still retains some lanolin and once your project is finished you should gently wash it by hand. You can use a spin dryer to get the excess water out and then dry flat. This will give your efforts a lovely soft feel.
Do remember we are here to help, so if you require any advice or information please contact us!
- Fibre Content: 100% wool
- Cone Weight: 1kg
- Needle Size: 25.00 mm
- Knitting Tension: 5 sts x 3 rows to 10cm stocking stitch
- Cone Length: 210m for 1kg - Please note measurements are approximate as each cone is individually prepared
- Care Instructions: Hand wash only
*Postage & packaging costs:
- Within NZ up to 1kg - $12.00
- Within NZ up to 2kg - $24.00
- For RURAL postage add $4.00
- Australia up to 1kg - $22.00
- Australia up to 2kg - $40.00
For orders over 2kg please contact us and we will advise pricing.
All prices are shown in NZ Dollars.