Price (NZD) $10.00 per 100g + postage & packaging*
BlackHills yarn is naturally coloured, 100% dye free and comes from BlackHills farm in the hill country of North Canterbury, New Zealand. The wool is produced using sustainable biogro certified products which are eco-friendly.
BlackHills 14 Ply 100g comes in four natural colours - Ivory, Silver (light grey), Slate (mid grey), and Ebony (dark brown/black) It is 28 micron, from Corriedale sheep. A very soft yarn, of maximum bulk with minimal weight for outerwear garments.
The yarn is spun into 100 gram hanks which need to be wound into balls for knitting. The yarn still retains some lanolin and once your project is finished you should gently wash it by hand. You can use a spin dryer to get the excess water out and then dry flat. This will give your efforts a lovely soft feel.
Do remember we are here to help, so if you require any advice or information please contact us!
- Fibre Content: 100% wool
- Yarn Weight: 14 Ply
- Skein Weight: 100g
- Needle Size: 6.00 mm
- Knitting Tension: 16sts x 20 rows to 10cm
- Skein Length: 150m for 100g / 375m for 250g / 750m for 500g - Please note measurements are approximate as each skein is individually prepared
- Care Instructions: Hand wash only
*Postage & packaging costs:
- Within NZ up to 1kg - $12.00
- Within NZ up to 2kg - $24.00
- For RURAL postage add $4.00
- Australia up to 1kg - $22.00
- Australia up to 2kg - $40.00
For orders over 2kg please contact us and we will advise pricing.
All prices are shown in NZ Dollars.