Price (NZD) $11.00 per 100g + postage & packaging*
BlackHills yarn is naturally coloured, 100% dye free and comes from BlackHills farm in the hill country of North Canterbury, New Zealand. The wool is produced using sustainable biogro certified products which are eco-friendly.
BlackHills Corinui 10 ply Aran weight comes in four natural colours:- Ivory, Silver, Slate, and Ebony. These are then spun together to make 5 blends:
- Waitohi - Silver and Ivory mix
- Medbury - Silver and Slate mix
- Spice - Cinnamon and Ivory mix
- Hurunui - Ebony and Slate mix
- Waikari - Ebony and Ivory mix
The yarn is spun into 100 gram hanks which need to be wound into balls for knitting. The yarn still retains some lanolin and once your project is finished you should gently wash it by hand. You can use a spin dryer to get the excess water out and then dry flat. This will give your efforts a lovely soft feel.
Do remember we are here to help, so if you require any advice or information please contact us!
- Fibre Content: 100% wool
- Yarn Weight: 10 ply Aran
- Skein Weight: 100g
- Needle Size: 5.00 mm
- Knitting Tension: 16 sts x 22 rows to 10cm
- Skein Length: 110m for 100g - Please note measurements are approximate as each skein is individually prepared
- Care Instructions: Hand wash only
*Postage & packaging costs:
- Within NZ up to 500g - $9.00
- Within NZ up to 1kg - $14.00
- Within NZ up to 2kg - $28.00
- RURAL postage add $5.00
For orders over 2kg, or in Australia, please contact us and we will advise pricing.
All prices are shown in NZ Dollars.